At Tolleno Hire, it’s all about the people.
We are a family-owned, local company that supports both local people and the local community.
In light of the recent COVID-19 pandemic and new Government regulation, we would like to ensure you that we are committed to providing a safe working environment for our team of experienced crane drivers, riggers and you; our valued customer.
Keeping everyone safe is our number one priority. We have recently implemented additional health and safety measures, designed to keep everyone safe.
Some additional health and safety measures we have implemented include;
1. All personnel, visitors and suppliers have completed the Coronavirus questionnaire verifying they have not recently travelled overseas, been in close contact with anyone who has tested positive to COVID-19, or have flu-like symptoms.
2. All cranes are equipped with hand wash and fresh water for handwashing, as well as disinfectant to regularly wipe surfaces within the cabins and hand held items such as radios.
3. All personnel have been issued with hand sanitiser for personal use, as well as respirators, should they be required on site.
4. We have advised our crane drivers and riggers to have no close contact with any personnel on site, as per the government’s social distancing guidelines.
5. We will also conduct daily temperature screening processes for all personnel, once facilities are available.
Tolleno Hire is committed to delivering a safe and healthy work environment for everyone. We will continue to monitor the latest Government regulation and provide you with updates of any new health and safety measures we undertake.
We will support and abide by any customer’s specific site health and safety regulations, whether this be general measures or specifically targeted to combat COVID-19.
Please continue to stay safe, and look after those around you.
Should you have any questions on the health and safety measures implemented at Tolleno Hire, please contact us on 1300 50 10 38 or email firstname.lastname@example.org